The GSM + 3G dual-band amplifier HiBoost Hi20-EW is an efficient way to get rid of slow 3G speeds and constant loss of voice service! From now on, you won’t miss a call or message and you’ll always be reachable by your colleagues and partners.
The coverage of the model is up to 1500 – 4000 m2. Hi20-EW easily sends out a strong signal around such indoor locations as a large house or villa, a business center, a shopping mall, a supermarket. hotel, etc.
It comes in an elegant metal case equipped with real-time LCD display. Thanks to the smart AGC feature, the system automatically sets the best performance for your area in seconds.
- 2G (Network: EGSM+GSM/UMTS 900)
- 3G (UMTS 2100 MHz)
- LCD Display.
- Coverage: from 1500m2 to 4000m2.
- Meets CE and RoHS standards
- Works all over Europe
- AGC and MGC Smart features
- Make a clear call and get a call.
- Plug-and-play installation.
- Full Duplex.
- 2-year warranty.
- For KPN and Vodafone networks.
- Simple 4-step installation
- Complete set with antennas and cables.
The LCD screen on the amplifier will show you the following settings
- The Gsm amplifiers frequency(s)
- Signal improvement
- The output power.
The LCD screen also gives alarms in case the output power is too strong or the installation has been performed in the wrong way.
AGC and MGC
- AGC of Automatic Gain Control = Automatic reinforcement control.
- MGC or Manual Gain Control = This allows you to manually set the amplification if necessary.
The set consists of the following components:
- 1 x 2 bands amplifier on 2G and 3G.
- 1 x 10-metre (outside) cable with F connectors.
- 1x 5-metre (inside) cable with F Connectors.
- 1 x inside antenna.
- 1 x outside antenna (only the antenna no tube or foot included).
If you want to extend the mobile amplifier range to 500 m², you can add an optional set and replace the standard delivered inner antenna with an inner panel or omni antenna. There are 2 types of optional kits available:
1) Panel set: inner panel antenna, 10-meter Hiboost300-5D-FB cable of 10.2 m
2) Omni Kit: indoor omni-ceiling antenna, 10 meter Hiboost300-5D-FB cable
Choose the one that suits you best! Omni Kit is ideal when needed to provide all-round coverage, while Panel Kit is suitable if you want to direct the signal in a certain direction.
What are EGSM 900 MHz and 2100 MHz UMTS?
EGSM 900 MHz is a mobile network for the transmission of voice signals. It is an improved version of the old GSM standard extended with an additional 10MHz. Currently, all mobile operators worldwide offer voice services on new EGSM 900 MHz standard (Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange, O2, etc.).
UMTS 2100 MHz is a mobile network for 3G data transfer to your mobile device. Mobile operators are now working worldwide processing DATA data at 2100 MHz. While EGSM is accessible by default in and out of the busier occupied areas, the 3G network is more widespread in urban areas.
Your battery drains less quickly
The mobile phone amplifier also saves the battery of your mobile phone the electromagnetic emissions provide better coverage of the incoming signal. As a result, your mobile phone will emit less energy and a less strong signal will also give less radiation.
The HiBoost product is officially certified to comply with international and European safety, quality and health regulations in the accredited testing laboratories. These are the certificates we have:CE – with CE certification, we declare that our product meets the requirements of European health, safety and environmental protection legislation.
RoHS – RoHS Directive proves the limitation of the use of hazardous materials in the HiBoost product and in its components.
ISO 9001-2015 – HiBoost meets ISO 9001-2015 quality management system standard that sets out the principles based on strong customer focus, top management engagement and efficiency, consistent product quality improvement.