There can only be one the best!
Hi13-5S Mobile Phone Amplifier is designed to directly improve the mobile signal for end users. With a loose inner antenna, it covers any inner surface of 75m² and with multiple inside antennas and splitters up to about 500m² and is guaranteed to provide an improved communication experience with clear and clearer calls with higher mobile data speeds. This with the only conditions being that the signal has at least 3 dots or
-55 to -85dBm
outside your home, office or business premises. With the free to download Signal supervisor app you can easily set out the outdoor antenna to the cell tower yourself.
The solution for any network provider.
Our 5S models are 5-band frequency signal amplifiers that are suitable for each telecom provider band with 2G, 3G and 4G and meet the CE (Red), ETSI & 3GPPstandards. The LCD screen on the amplifier directly indicates which bands (MHz) are reinforced with their visible signal strength in dBm.
The solution for better reach in your business, or private home
The application for all our mobile phone amplifiers is to distribute the signal that is received outside via the indoor antenna(s) in your home, office, business premises and modern well-insulated buildings. With the aim of of course to improve your reach. The signal amplifier has an internal antenna as standard to notice a signal amplification of up to 75m² immediately after the installation of the outdoor antenna and with the possibility to extend additional indoor antennas with cabling. This solves your problem of poor reception everywhere indoors.
Which Provider, band or frequency is needed. This gsm amplifier can do it all!
SMART LINK FUNCTION
There is no other cell phone signal amplifier on the market that you can manage and set up with your phone. Smart Link allows you to manage the system with a mobile app via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or mobile internet. The application you need is Signal Supervisor, which is easy to download from Google Play or Apple Store.
- Check and set your Mobile phone signal amplifier anytime, anywhere.
- Test your signal strength to find the best position for the outdoor antenna and to monitor the level of mobile signal amplification.
- Get detailed information on your mobile network, with a mobile tower, courier, etc.
- Share your device with a technician for assistance.
- Supports LTE800, EGSM900, DCS1800, WDMA2100 and LTE2600 MHz
- Real-time LCD screen.
- Manual and automatic amplification control functions.
- Built-in inner antenna.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modules.
- Set up and monitor via a mobile app.
- Self Oscillation Security.
- Very high quality, strong and durable construction.
- Make a clear call and get a call.
- Plug-and-play installation.
- Full Duplex.
- 2-year warranty.
- For all networks
- Simple 4-step installation
- Complete set with antennas and cables.
- Meets ETSI & 3GPP standards
HiBoost Smart Features
AGC and MGC
- AGC of Automatic Gain Control = Automatic reinforcement control.
- MGC or Manual Gain Control = This allows you to manually set the amplification if necessary.
The five bands amplifier is controlled by these smart MGC and AGC chips. Thanks to AGC, the booster will automatically adapt to the best performance on the output of the signal reception and prevent there is no interference with cell towers in your environment.
The LCD screen on the booster will show you the following settings
- The signal booster frequency(s) or band
- Signal improvement
- The output power.
The LCD screen also gives alarms in case the output power is too strong or the installation has been performed in the wrong way.
The standard set consists of the following components:
- 1 x Multi 3 band amplifier on 2G+3G+4G
- 1 x 15.2 metre cable with F connectors.
- 1 x outside antenna (only the antenna no tube or foot included).
- 12V / 3A, AC / DC power supply
To extend a Signal Range to 700m², you need to add an optional set and support the internal antenna with an inner panel or omni antenna. There are 2 types of optional kits available:
- Panel set: inner panel antenna, Hiboost200 cable type 3D-FB of 10 meters
- Omni Kit: indoor omni-ceiling antenna, 10 meter Hiboost200 cable type 3D-FB
Choose the one that suits you best! Omni Kit is ideal if it’s necessary to provide all-round (360 degree) coverage, while Panel Kit is suitable if you want to point the signal in a certain direction.
At the top of this page you can order the right KIT with the EXPANSION POSSIBILITIES if you wish, if you want to try the standard set first then you can always reorder the antenna kits later.
1 Outdoor Antenna – 2 Amplifier – 3 Inside antenna (Optional) –
4 Power adapter – 5 Splitter (Optional – 6 Omni ceiling antenna
With an amplifier of 150-700M2 we recommend to use no more than 3 inner antennas which you can connect to this amplifier without splitter.
What are EGSM 900 MHz and 2100 MHz UMTS?
EGSM 900 MHz is a mobile network for the transmission of voice signals. It is an improved version of the old GSM standard extended with an additional 10MHz. Currently, all mobile operators worldwide offer voice services on new EGSM 900 MHz standard.
UMTS 2100 MHz is a mobile network for 3G data transfer to your mobile device. Mobile operators are now working worldwide processing DATA data at 2100 MHz. While EGSM is accessible by default in and out of the busier occupied areas, the 3G network is more widespread in urban areas.
What are 2GDCS/LTE at 1800MHz?
2G DCS is a mobile network for the transmission of voice signals. It is another frequency of the more used 900MHz used by KPN or Vodafone.
What is 4G?
4G is the successor to 3G. It is the latest technology in the field of mobile data traffic. This makes the network more stable and faster and allows you to browse the internet super fast mobile 4G on your tablet, smartphone or laptop. And when we say “fast,” we mean really fast. But the 4G network works in busy areas on a different transmission and reception frequency than in open areas. Our mobile signal amplifier therefore supports both frequencies.